We will be adhering following protocols, in compliance with the NYSDOH guidelines for low-risk outdoor arts & entertainment:
- Masks will be required at all areas of the market for all visitors over the age of 2 (except when seated at a picnic table or bench that is at least 6 feet from persons in a different group/family).
- Pre-sale tickets are encouraged but not required.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up at the entry to the market, and in front of any tent or pavilion.
- Sanitizer will be available in all common areas and restroom attendants will be sanitizing all high-touch zones several times per hour.
- Designated staff members will monitor all easily crowded areas and, when necessary, pause entry to areas in jeopardy of failing to maintain proper distancing.
- This open-air show is spread out on several acres, allowing for visitors to social distance naturally, but there will also be pathways with directional signage across the grounds.